2019年10月7日月曜日

Guest Designer for Paige Evans & Silhouette


Hi, scrappers! Today I'm so excited to share 3 projects I made as a guest designer for Paige Evans.
 I love her lovely collections and cut files!
For my first layout, I used Paige's Horizon collection along with the flower frames background cutfile. I flipped over the cut file and backed most of the flowers with patterned paper and some of them with my daughter's pictures.



I hand stitched around the ones with the pictures. I also did some mixed media on the background.



 


My second project is a mini album, using the heart mini album cutfile. I used the Horizon collection and the Pick me up collection for this one. 


 I added stitching around all the hearts.












 

My third project is a 12 inch layout using the fish background cutfile and the Horizon collection. I chose a clear plastic background for this one. After cutting the cutfile, I sprayed several colors of mist and made them like tropical fish. I used light modeling paste, snow tex and glitter for the waves.


Some more modeling paste and stencils for the background. I also splashed some white acrylic paint on the fish.




I fussy cut the wavy patterns and popped up the chipboard words for the title.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope I inspired you to create something with the awesome cutfiles too!


INSTAGRAM   http://instagram.com/natsukoslittlecraftroom

Natsuko xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。