2016年12月17日土曜日

JOYFUL XMAS (DTwork)

 
Hi! It's already mid December! So fast!! Today's layout is the Sketch + (3) Challenge for Scrap Our Stash. Here is the Challenge, and this is what I used: LIST1 BOW & RED, LIST2 GLITTER & GREEN, LIST3 GOLD

A couple of years ago, we visited a multiple facility in Awaji Island (small island in Hyogo, Japan). It was designed by the world famous architect, Tadao Ando. This picture is in one of the facilities; a huge green house. It was December, so it was decorated for Chrismas and it was sooo beautiful.

I followed the sketch quite faithfully, but instead of using borders, I fussy cut parcels from a chrismas paper, and lined them up. I popped up part of the title so it will stand out. I put gold glitter on the title for a shiny look. For the circle, I hand stitched it with shiny red thread. I fussy cut some bows, holly and a bell and popped some up. I also used flowers and die cut snowflakes. Here are some close-ups;








The Challenge is open till December 29th. I hope you all enjoy this challenge!

Thank you so much for visiting:)

Natsuko xxx

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。