2016年10月17日月曜日

happy (DT work)

 
 
Hi !! Today's awesom Scrap Our Stash Sketch + (3) Challenge is this one! A lot of layers!! Love it!!
 

 
 
These are what I used. LIST1 - Diecut, LIST2 - Envelope, LIST3 - Flowers.
Since 'flowers' is one of the choices I made, I decided to use pictures of my daughter in a cosmos field. Cosmos is one of my favorite flowers, and I love taking pictures of them when they bloom. I wanted to make this layout elegant and dreamy, so I cut out flowers, butterflies and other sweet parts from the paper and popped some up. Here are some details;





 
I made a tag and put it inside the envelope.(And you can always keep a secret journal behind it!)
 


The challenge is due until October 29th. This sketch + 3 challenge opens the door to new ideas so I love it! Just grab your Stash and start scrappin' !!
Thanks you for visiting:)
 
Natsuko xxx



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。